Trusted. Experienced. Result Oriented.Serving San Francisco and the Greater Bay Area since 1996
InCare Home Health Services is a full service Home Care Agency. InCare is recognized as one of the Best Home Health Agencies in the USA based on clinical outcomes and re-hospitalization rates according to Medicare. Our record for preventing re-hospitalization ranks in the top 5 percent of home health services in the country. We are consistently on top of the clinical outcomes list according to Medicare Home Health Compare. In 2016 Incare Home Health Services was presented HomeCare Elite® Ten Year Winners Circle Award in recognition of Elite Performance for 10 Consecutive Years.
We provide a wide range of specialized services tailored to meet the needs of every individual on a personal provider to patient basis. InCare Home Health Services improves our community's quality of life by enabling individuals to stay in the comfort and security of their own homes during times of illness, disability or recuperation. We reinforce and supplement informal care by educating the patient's family members and friends about the care giving process.
InCare Home Health Services' professional bilingual staff has extensive experience in understanding the cultural and ethnic differences of the Russian community, enabling us to better serve their needs.
All Russian speaking staff available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. We have:
- Case Managers
- PT's, OT's, MSW
- Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aide
Medicare’s “Home Health Compare”,
National Hospitalization Reduction
Home Care Elite Status Ten Year Winners Circle
InCare's home care programs and services are designed to help enhance every patient's independence. We provide:
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Cost-effective Clinical and Disease Management Programs
- Rehab-Focused Programs
- Diabetes and CHF Management
- Pain Management
- Surgery Home Recovery
- Other Chronic Disease Management
Our multidisciplinary Team includes licensed and experienced:
- Registered Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Pathologist
- Medical Social Worker
- Certified Home Health Aides
We will go an extra mile. We assist with:
- Translation referrals
- In-home x-ray and EKG referrals
- Free meds and supply delivery referrals
- Transportation referrals
Our referral process is made to be simple. Patients may be referred by:
- Skilled Nursing and Rehab facilities
- Community Service Programs
- Friends and Family
No time lost on hold. All we need is:
- Patient's Name, Address and Phone number
- Physician's Name and Phone number
- Pertinent medical information and specific orders, if any
Just call, fax or email us your Referral. Your call will be answered by InCare who understands your needs, can answer your questions and arrange for services.
(415) 673-8989 | (650) 450-9990
InCare Home Health Services does not discriminate in the provision of services or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, or sex. InCare Home Health Services complies with the federal and state Civil Rights, Rehabilitation and Age Discrimination Acts and other state and federal laws regulating home health care agencies.
Immediate openings available for RN's / Case Managers:
We invite you to join our dedicated team of top professionals at InCare Home Health Services. InCare has been serving San Francisco and the Bay Area since 1996. The Case Manager / Registered Nurse positions will serve our elderly geriatric patients in Santa Clara, San Mateo, Alameda and San Francisco Counties.
Comprehensive Training provided by Top Agency in the country
Competitive pay rates
Flexible schedules (you set your own schedule)
Easy online documentation
Full-time and Part-time
- Graduation from an accredited Registered Nurse school.
- Current California Registered Nurse license
- Current California driver's license
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluating the patient and home health environment to determine required services and involving the patient and patient's family in developing the plan of care
- Providing nursing services according to Physician plan of care, patient education, teaching, wound care etc.
- Serving as the patient's advocate and maintaining ongoing communication with physicians, referral sources, caregivers, and facility management to facilitate coordination of care
- Providing direct supervision of the clinical care team (PT, OT, ST, MSW and HHA)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include "Attn: Regina" in subject line) or contact Regina at (415) 730-1878 or (650) 450-9990.